Fallen Snow Studios is very glad to announce that Demo 2.0 has been finished and is ready to read on our site! A huge thank you to everyone who took the time to provide us with feedback from the previous demo. We're still always open to suggestions and critique, so if you have the time, please feel free to share your thoughts in our forums. There are some things we may already be aware of that needs fixing, but there are some that we haven't thought of, so feedback would greatly be appreciated.
The estimated reading time for Demo 2.0 is around 3-4 hours. Something important to take note of: we're attempting to implement Day 5—which was suppose to be in this demo—very soon. We simply didn't have enough time to input it into the engine before the deadline (especially since Day 5 has a monstrous word length), but we decided to release Days 1-4 regardless.
There might be a few bugs present, but we've got you covered. Before playing Lucid9, please read our disclaimer. There, you'll find some basic solutions to any problems you may have. For those of you who are still having trouble that isn't listed, please stop by our troubleshooting thread and we'll do everything possible to help you out.
We deeply apologize for any inconveniences and ask if you can please be patient with us. Thanks! ^_^
This may be our second demo, but we're still a long way from finishing; Demo 2.0 is only about 30-40% of the Common Route. We're taking this a few steps at a time, hence why we're releasing these demos and not the entire game all at once.
Thank you for following us this far in our journey! Or If you happen to just stumble across our project and it interests you, you can support us by sharing Lucid9 with everyone you know.
If you're really interested, you can even apply for a position on our team. Currently, there's an opening for a Chibi Artist and a Background Artist. You can find more info in our Apply Page.
Thank you for reading and we hope you all enjoy the demo! Until next time.
~ Fallen Snow Studios
Special thanks to :
- Sony, who spent so much time fixing bugs and creating new features for the engine for us!
- Player, who dedicated all his free time for weeks in order to help us creating the demo on the engine. It's thanks to him that we managed to respect the release date!
- Dizzy for drawing so many awesome sprites even though she is so busy with her own school assignments and her preparations for her con!
- Luna Chai, 'cause she's awesome
- Yuuko for being able to draw so many wonderful backgrounds
- Elphaze for the awesome Gover Mecher CGs!
- Bluehour, Jaytea who composed tracks for us on such short notice, and Wolfie who arranged some of them for us!
- Every member of FSS.
- And you!