Today we're very excited to announce that we'll be releasing a partial voice acting patch for Lucid9: Inciting Incident on January 9th. The patch will consist of Days 1-3, which equates to almost three hours of playtime. Much like the heroine prologues, this patch will serve as a teaser until the final product is finished. You can expect a fully voiced patch of Inciting Incident some time in the first half of next year if all goes well. Many actors have completed their lines, the most recent one being the VA for Airi Hiraga.
The roles for Yama Ishimoto and Masato Kurogane have been recast to Daniel Acosta and Patrick Mealey, respectively. They, along with the rest of the cast, have been wonderful and we cannot wait for you to hear their performances. We'd like to thank Michael Kovach and John Van Doren for their work and wish them the best with their future endeavors.
Below are the credits for the main cast:
- John Wesley Go. Casting director
- Jacob Wilson. Assistant director
- Patrick Mealey. Assistant director
- Malina Rose. Audio engineer
- Yama Ishimoto: Daniel Acosta
- Rui Hayata: Debbie Gatton
- Misaki Kazehaya: Malina Rose
- Akira Karube: Rebecca Jeter
- Elizabeth Oshiro: Rachael Messer
- Airi Hiraga: Caitlynn French
- Yahiko Ikari: John Wesley Go
- Masato Kurogane: Patrick Mealey
- Jirou Ryouta: Michael Potok
- Natsuki Tanaka: Katie Dagnen
- Shigure Enomoto: Kathy Pfautsch
Another important announcement I'd like to make before closing: in the beginning of January, we will be streaming live on Twitch. If you have questions about the voice patch, progress for the heroine routes, or anything else—Lucid9 related or not—feel free to drop by and ask us there!
~ David A. "CardioPen"